Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Tuesday, July 17, 2012 from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM (EDT)
SmAlbany 2012 Small Business Expo
Meet area small businesses from around the Capital Region
Event: July 17, 2012
Location: College of Nanoscale Science and Engineering (CNSE) of the University at Albany
Check out Keynote Speaker: Joe DeMike, Google at 10am & 1pm
Recruiters and Vendors will be on hand 9a-5p. Exhibitor space includes sampling/sales opportunities.
- Networking Breakfast: 7a-9a A Social Media Tech Valley Meet Up Event Catering by Panera
- Welcome Address in the Auditorium: 9a-930a
- 10am Google Presents "How to use the Web for small business success"
- 1pm Google Presents "Advertising on Google for the small business to generate ROI"
- Auditorium Seminars: 8a-4p
- Board Room Seminars: 9a-4p
- Exhibitor Booths, Job Fair Booths 9a-5pm
- Door Prize Drawings every hour
- Sponsor Inquiries welcome
Go To www.smalbany.org for more details and a list of current vendors, recruiters & sponsors.
When & Where
Key Note Speakers: TBA
Hosted by: CNSE of SUNY
Underwritten by: Liberteks & SEO Web Mechanics
smAlbany is dedicated to promoting the Capital District’s Small Business Community. The event is designed to help your business achieve greater success with educational semiars, new technology and digital media. Speakers will be on hand to help educate you on the web, how to use the web and how you can get more out of your web based marketing. Check out the CNSE facilities and take a clean room tour! Bring your business to a new level, social media seminars and recruiting lectures to help you grow. Find a new employee, a new business partner or learn about digital media and the new wave of social platforms!